All traditional tribal designs are deeply rooted in history and are symbolic in nature. With meanings deeply rooted in such traditions as social and religious values, mythologies, legends, proverbs, linguistics, tribe rituals and ancestors. In fashion we love them though, the designs are not at all symbolic and purely for aesthetics.
1. Mia’s 2Bnd Tribal Sandal Exotic print on cross-strap sandal with an Ikat-inspired, woven platform. This 5-inch wedge retails for around $58
2. River Island’s Exact Bow Platform This heel features a colorful tribal print, an exposed zip fastening, bow detail, and a cross front design. The 5-inch heels retail for around $110.
3. Charlotte Russe’s Canvas Tribal-Raffia Pump features a round toe, woven canvas upper and a raffia contrast platform with geometric tribal pattern. The 5.25-inch heels retail for around $35.
4. BCBGMAXAZRIA “Marcel” Ankle-Wrap Sandal Two-tone leather features an ankle-wrap with adjustable buckle and tribal-print heel. The 5 1/2-inch heel retail for $175.
5. Chloe’s Tribal Crochet T-Strap SandalThese ankle wrap sandals feature crochet waxed lacing and calfskin that forms a T-strap style. The 4 1/4-inch heels retail for around $845.
6. Chinese Laundry’s “Make My Day” Peep Toe Espadrilles Upper with tribal stripe fabric and elastic gore detail at the vamp. The 4-3/4-inch heels retail for $80.
7. Loeffler Randall’s “Dita”Woven jacquard upper, leather lining, and Tie closure with grommet detail at ankle. The 4.5-inch heels retail for $425.
8.Burberry London tribal sandal:These brown leather sandals feature a multi-strap design with woven panels, contrast yellow plaited straps, a gold-tone buckle fastening, a yellow woven leather platform, and a high wood-effect heel. The 5.5-inch heels retail for around $975.
9. Not Rated: feature crisscross straps at vamp with elasticity, adjustable buckle closure, tribal detail at midsole, and cork platform. The 5.5-inch heels retail for around $50.
10. Theodora & Callum’s Tribal-Print Leather & Linen Wedges: The leather slide features a tribal-print linen footbed and wedge. The 4-inch heels retail for around $335.
11. Lisa for Donald J Pliner’s ‘Danisa’ Sandal: Gold-flecked cork supports a tribal-inspired platform sandal with roped contrast and adjustable strap with buckle closure. The 5-inch heels retails for $275.
12. Trisha Jute Hand Beaded Wedge:Tribal-inspired hand beaded work with braided espadrille platform The 5.5-inch heel retails for around $149.
Share with your girlfriends!